During the month of February, we are providing you with a very easy way to show the Big Apple how much you love her: support financial literacy! When you move your money out of Bank of America and open an account with us, we will donate $100 to financial counseling, free tax preparation and other financial inclusion tools via our nonprofit partner, Ariva. We hope you’ll take us up on it.
Here’s how it works:
• During the month of February, come to either our Bronx or Harlem Spring Bank branches with your Bank of America bank statements.
• Sit down with one of our bankers and confirm you plan to close your account.
• Open any type of Spring Bank account.
• Make any value of deposit.
• We donate $100 to the financial literacy work of Ariva.
Why are we doing this? Because when Bank of America recently raised their rates on their most popular checking account, we wanted to take a stand. Our CEO quickly made the decision to support our long time nonprofit partner, Ariva. For over 15 years, Ariva has been working hard to empower low-income New Yorkers with effective tools and resources so they can make informed financial decisions and achieve economic stability. For four months, they host their free tax preparation services right within our Bronx branch. It’s our great pleasure to partner with them in support of financial inclusion in the Bronx.
Call us at 718-879-5000/5110 to learn more or visit our Harlem or Bronx branches
to support financial literacy today!