Earlier this year, Spring Bank was awarded $930,000 from the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI) Program. We were one of only 27 banks in the country to receive these funds. Why is this a big deal? It means almost a million dollars to expand our mission in the South Bronx of financial inclusion. Recently the CDFI featured us on their blog, telling a few of the true stories about the Spring Bank family that helped us win this award.
- $2SM to Expand Financial Inclusion for New York State
- Proud to Serve the Tight-Knit Community of Harlem
- Expanding Financial Inclusion Together: Ariva: A New York City Financial Empowerment Center
- Our 2020 Vision: Stop Climate Change. Divest from Fossil Fuels.
- Cross-Sector Small Business Empowerment in the Bronx